Law Seminars International is pleased to announce our new and improved Game Technology Law Conference, taking place at the Washington State Convention Center on October 13 & 14.
Our Co-Chairs, Kraig Baker, Esq., of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP and S. Gregory Boyd, Esq., of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC have been tremendous in helping us to identify and assemble a top-notch faculty who will provide insight and updates on cutting edge topics.
- The current state of the industry for business models and financing sources
- New developments in the IP underpinnings for video games
- Virtual currency systems and related tax issues
- Analysis of rights of publicity cases and clearance process tips
- Virtual/augmented reality opportunities and issues for the game industry
- Special privacy and data security issues for the game industry
- eSports and fantasy sports: the line between games of skill and gambling
Full information can be viewed at http://www.lawseminars.com/detail.php?SeminarCode=16GAMEWA
We hope you’ll be able to join us in person in Seattle to connect with your colleagues. However, if you can’t make the trip this year, register and tune in remotely to our live streaming webcast, or watch the replay at your convenience. Group, non-profit, and government discounts also available. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Call us at 206-567-4490 if you have any questions.
Register soon to reserve your place!