Law Seminars International is pleased to announce our annual comprehensive conference on the Growth Management Act. We would like to thank our Co-Chairs, Tadas A. Kisielius of Van Ness Feldman LLP and Duana T. Kolouskova of Johns Monroe Mitsunaga Kolouskova PLLC, for helping us to identify and assemble excellent speakers and valuable topics.
New Topics include:
- New local level focus on climate change impacts
- Coordinated water system planning
- The ongoing push to deal with affordable housing
- Tribal Treaty rights and permitting implications of the Cherry Point Terminal decision
- Vesting: Implications of Snohomish County vs. Washington PCHB and issues before US Supreme Court
- Update on the cannabis wars
- Renewed interest in design review
- Land use decisions in state courts and hearings boards
- Practice tips for participation in administrative hearings
- Ethical issues for land use practitioners
To view the full agenda and faculty, please visit http://www.lawseminars.com/seminars/2016/16GMAWA.php
We hope you’ll be able to join us in person in Seattle to connect with your colleagues. However, if you can’t make the trip this year, register and tune in remotely to our live streaming webcast, or watch the replay at your convenience.
This workshop qualifies for the following credits:
~12.75 WA Bar CLE credits
~15.5 WA Real Estate Credits
~12.75 AICP Credits
We can apply for other credits per request. Call us at 206-567-4490 if you have any questions.
Register soon to reserve your place!